Compassionate Family Law Attorney in Michigan Fighting for What’s Best for the Family forOver Fifteen Years
Serving Berkley Families with a Holistic Divorce Alternative
Down Coolidge Highway and across from Berkeley High School, Staci D. Giske’s law office is perfectly situated in the commercial district. Easy to get to and open to families and professionals, she practices family law all across the state of Michigan. Her areas of professional services cover divorce, child custody and parenting time, issues of paternity, child support, and spousal support. She focuses on resolving domestic conflicts through the collaborative process of mediation.
Convenient Location for Berkley Families
Staci D. Giske is a dedicated family law attorney who has helped countless families throughout Michigan resolve difficult issues involving divorce and child custody. She helps the parties work through conflict and find the resolution that best fits their family. Her office is close to the following tourist attractions:
- Time Travelers Comics, Card and Collectables – Home to comics, collectibles and cards, this business gets quite a bit of foot traffic.
- Bagger Dave’s – This eatery promotes huge burgers, locally crafted beers and a good time to hang out.
- Jet Pizza – With the ability to build a personal pizza, buy sandwiches and become a club member, this local highlight is an attraction for any pizza lover.
- Berkley City Parks and Recreation –This prime location is a neighborhood complex that offers family-focused classes and events. It includes a track and tennis court.
- Kiwanis Tot Lot – Part of the community activities, events and programs for the city, this location offers a play lot for children and picnic areas.
- Fred A. Baker House & Michigan Historical Marker – This former state legislator’s home dates back to 1916 when one of the largest dairies in the area was split up to form a new subdivision. This is a place for history buffs.
How to Get to the Giske Law Center
The Giske Law Center is located at 2669 Coolidge Hwy, Berkley, MI 48072. You can find our centrally-located office in downtown Berkley with the following directions traveling by car:
From Woodward Ave.:
Head Southeast on Woodward Ave. toward Columbia Rd.
Turn right onto W Eleven Mile Rd.
Turn right onto Coolidge Hwy.
Giske Law Center is on the left
From Interstate 696:
Head west on I-696 W
Take exit 13 for Greenfield Rd.
Use the right two lanes to turn right onto Greenfield Rd.
Turn right onto W. Eleven Mile Rd.
Turn left onto Coolidge Hwy.
The office will be on the left
From Telegraph Rd.:
Get on I-75 N in Brownstown Charter Township
Continue on I-75 N Drive to W 10 Mile Rd. in Huntington Woods
Take exit 14 from I-696 W
Drive to Coolidge Hwy. in Berkley
You can also access our office through bus routes on Coolidge Highway.
If you are confronting a legal problem and would like holistic legal services, get started with a confidential consultation. You can reach Staci D. Giske in Berkley, Michigan at (248) 399-7700.